IN THE NEWS
- PagerDuty goes public
- Dropbox to Acquire HelloSign
- Oracle Buys DataFox
- Eventbrite files for IPO
- Myriad Genetics Acquires Counsyl, Inc
- BlackRock Acquires Sequoia-Backed FutureAdvisor
- Google buys Skybox
- Yahoo Acquires Qwiki
- Telefonica Digital Buys Video Chat Platform TokBox
- Salesforce Acquires E-mail Contact Management Startup Etacts
- eBay Acquires Milo
MEET THE TEAM
Keith is a partner at Khosla Ventures. Previously Keith was Chief Operating Officer at Square. Keith specializes in transforming early-stage startups into successful businesses and has deep expertise in the financial services industry and government affairs. An accomplished executive, entrepreneur and angel investor, Keith has held leadership roles at PayPal, LinkedIn, Slide and began his career practicing law at the prestigious Sullivan & Cromwell. Keith was an early investor in several high-profile Internet companies including YouTube, and currently serves on the board of directors of Yelp, and Xoom.
Keith holds a JD from Harvard Law School and an undergraduate degree in political science from Stanford University.