IN THE NEWS
- PagerDuty goes public
- Dropbox to Acquire HelloSign
- Oracle Buys DataFox
- Eventbrite files for IPO
- Myriad Genetics Acquires Counsyl, Inc
- BlackRock Acquires Sequoia-Backed FutureAdvisor
- Google buys Skybox
- Yahoo Acquires Qwiki
- Telefonica Digital Buys Video Chat Platform TokBox
- Salesforce Acquires E-mail Contact Management Startup Etacts
- eBay Acquires Milo
MEET THE TEAM
Kevin is the co-founder of Eventbrite, a popular event registration service. Previously, Kevin was co-founder and CEO of Xoom Corporation, an international money transfer company providing service in over 30 countries.
Kevin holds a BA and BS from Stanford University and an MA from Oxford University. He has been an early-stage investor and advisor to startups such as PayPal and Trulia. You can see his full list of affiliations at www.kevinhartz.com.